AUDITION AND JOIN 2nd Gear Squad

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Otaku.D Furiku
Admin

PostSubject: AUDITION AND JOIN 2nd Gear Squad   Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:11 am

2nd gear squad audition

AVAILABLE ROLES

Sanji: NAMMMIII SWWWAAANNNN!!!!!!!!!  ROBIN CHUUUWWANNN (happy in love mood)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My dear sweet maiden of the night would you please marry me
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
is it hot in here or is it just you(pick up line)
------------------------------------------------------------------
Damn It luffy why did you eat all lthe food Comedically (angry mood)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Look you moss head you better apologise to nami right now jerk(serious)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cookin is my passion i will find the all blue (Normal Tone)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope we can find a sea king soon im starving
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please give me a holler if there's trouble ill be in the back

Franky:You pirates are all losers don't act all high and mighty when you just stole the money
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You're Gonna pay for hunting tom! AGGGRUUHHH!(Angry)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i'm feelin super this ain't a good time to make me mad brotha
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HAHA luffy stop messin around if you keep that up im gonna have to clock you
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brook:Excuse me mam but would you mind if i see your pantys
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oh thats right i don't have eyes YOH HOHOHOHOHOHOH
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Im not going to give up for my friends!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nico Robin:What's my occupation ? Killing if you want a demonstration i can show you big boy (Sexy)

Luffy would you mind passing me that book it contains vital information that may be a key to discovering the mysteries of the grad line ( NORMAL)

(Giggles* ) sounds like fun shall i tell sanji to pack a lunch
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Audition Standard script Male
accents are optional

Angry: Are you serious Why would you sell all of my my weapons that's it you're gonna get it now!
AHHHUUGGHHHH!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Normal:After im done fighting i want you to go to the field and the stone from there ill guide you
INSULT: Oh you think your just the soooo boss because you swiped all the wee wee sauce i got news for you i just soned you …. im your father now that's right sit down
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Broody:Listen here daft punk is the best band ever anyone that says otherwise is getting a fist full of your wrong
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OLD GUY:You lil whipper snappers need to learn how to respect your elders an quit dickn around
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rapper Voice: Yo YO yo where all the baes at i got lil somethin some for yall ya feel me aye yo bruh cop my mixtape

Female standard script
accents optional

Bad Attitude:Does it look like i care listen just get me my food and get out i don't wanna breath the same air as you
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Normal:Oh hey you guys are finally back i hope it wasn't too much trouble asking for some extra ingredients
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Angry:What do you mean you never brought it back ive been waiting for days AHHHHH WHAT THE HECK!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rapper Voice: YO YO was good boi you tryna go cop some Skrilla/money or nah
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happy :Oh thank you onii chan i love you can we go to the park now
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seductive:Next time you make me angry im goin to come down there and show you ….. Just how powerful i can be
Please email your auditions to 2ndgearsquad@gmail.com

If your looking for references for voice accuracy to the available straw hat characters watch the videos below

Franky

Robin

Brook

http://i.stack.imgur.com/ouNRB.jpg

https://youtu.be/BijI8E186XI

Sanji

Extra female role :
VIVI
You may say any thing you want as long as you provide the following emotions in a similar tone
Anger happy sad normal mischievous

Reffernce

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hyperbolicotaku.nstars.org
Otaku.D Furiku
Admin

PostSubject: Re: AUDITION AND JOIN 2nd Gear Squad   Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:06 am

Villain Roles
You may say any thing but only in the following moods Angry,normal,mischievous, happy,excited,sarcastic, funny, insane

Crocodile(imitate his voice)

Refference

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don criege(God Father Voice)

Arlorng (jamaican voice)

Captain kuro

Accent:Fancy imitate his voice

Alveda

Texan accent

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hyperbolicotaku.nstars.org

AUDITION AND JOIN 2nd Gear Squad
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1